Stronger Leadership Cohort
The Stronger Leadership Cohort commitment is for one year.
This Cohort is for women who are serious about advancing in every way.
Participants pay $50 per month for the 12 months, through automatic checking.
There will be 12 Zoom meetings (one a month) for one year, with each meeting being approximately 3 hours in length, between 6 PM – 9 PM on a weekday.
The cohort officially begins in August.
Each participant must pay $50 whether attending the monthly meeting or not. This is for several reasons, including but not limited to:
- Space was intentionally limited for the cohort, and you took a space.
- You still receive the opportunity for connection with the group and its leaders online.
- Zoom meetings will be recorded for review at a later time.
If you are interested in the joining the Cohort, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do members receive?
- The monthly leadership development meeting online or in person
- Participation in the online private Facebook group with the cohort. (Each participant MUST have a Facebook account. It will be impossible to participate in the cohort without it.)
- Teaching from nationally and internationally known leaders, and Q & A with them.
- Wisdom from the collective group as well as the leaders
- Practical help in developing greater leadership competencies.
- Ability to meet new friends who have the same passion to advance in leadership.
How to apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- Church you attend
- Your current job
- Leadership roles you hold
- Share why you want to be a part of this cohort
- Acknowledge that you have read the information about the cohort and will meet all the requirements to be a part of it.