Thank you for your part in getting women to this conference where lives are changed by the power of the Holy Spirit! In order to make the registration experience as easy as possible for you, we wanted to give you a few insights regarding registration for Thrive. Here are the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Do not wait until the last minute to send in your completed registrations. Are you nearing the early registration deadline and are still waiting on a few ladies? Go ahead and send in the completed registrations that you have, you can add more people later on. Do not let those who paid you on time miss out on the early registration price.
- What if I can no longer go? Can I get a refund? All payments for registration and lodging are non-refundable. They are transferable for the same event in the same year. You can either bless or sell your registration/room to someone else at your church. Once we sell out of rooms we do maintain a waiting list for those wanting a room.
- Daily and overnight self-parking is $6 per day, valet parking is at a different rate. Charter buses will need a reservation and do have to pay a fee. This reservation must be done through our office.
- All reservations are done through our office only. All room reservations, and bus slip rentals must come through our office. Refrigerators and microwaves are no longer available at this hotel.
- We tend to sell out of hotel rooms early. Although we up the amount of rooms we book every year, we still sell out! This is our most popular event of the year. Should you want to purchase rooms first then registrations, we can work that out for you. Just please remember that all purchases are non-refundable, but are exchangeable. If you do buy a room that you later do not need and you can find a church that needs a room you may sell it to them.
- I need to make a room change, can I do that? Yes, however, since the deadline for ALL changes is September 5, 2017, we recommend that you assign one “standard” person for each room. That person will never change and be the check-in person for that room, request the amount of keys needed and distribute them to their roommates. List their name first on the registration sheet for their room. This way confusion is at a minimum. We have over 1,200+ attendees and when many changes are made it increases the rate of confusion and error with our hotel staff.
- Miss out on rooms? We do maintain a waiting list in the office for those who miss out on a room. There is no guarantee that those on the waiting list will get a room, but it has worked out one or two times. (See item 5)
- You will check in for the conference as a group, you will check in for your hotel rooms as individuals. Appoint one check in person to come to our registration desk to pick up the wristbands for your group, you will distribute the wristbands to your ladies. Churches local to Lakeland may pick up their wristbands at the District Office.
- Are you traveling with a person who is deaf? We do have deaf interpreters that interpret every main session. Please check with the greeters when you arrive to the main session to be shown the section saved for the deaf.
- Will online registration be made available? Online registration will be made available AFTER we have sold out of rooms. Online registration is for those who only want to purchase registration and do not plan on staying at the hotel.
- Never hesitate to call our office or email us if you have questions. That is what we are here for! We love helping registration contacts, call us at 863.683.5726 ext. 232.
We love you and are already excited for what God is going to do in you and through you at this conference!